|Information About Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast
Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast
The beach side area of Mooloolaba on the Queensland Sunshine Coast is probably the heart of soul of the region because it is positioned in a central location and features an array of quality restaurants, alfresco cafes, exciting nightlife entertainment and boutique shopping. When you stay in Mooloolaba you will find yourself surrounded by a multitude of things to see, do and experience. The first thing that comes to mind is the magnificent beach that runs for miles and not only povides holiday makers with a great place to relax but also has excellent surf for those people who love to catch a wave. Apart from relaxing on the beach with family or friends you can also make the most of the numerous tour operators that offer exciting holiday adventures and experiences to people of all ages. Mooloolaba's most famous tourist attraction is Underwater World which gives you the chance to get up close and personal with thousands of different marine creatures. Mooloolaba also has great recreational facilities including many walking, jogging and bike riding trails along the foreshore. There are many different places to stay in Mooloolaba and the surrounding region ranging from budget holiday apartments for the family right through to luxury penthouse apartments with rooftop spas. This huge range of accommodation means that Mooloolaba is an excellent holiday spot that keeps people coming back time and time again.
Holiday makers, couples and families will appreciate the accommodation provided by the Windward Apartments in Mooloolaba because it is ideally located just a short stroll to restaurants, surf club, shops and Mooloolaba's most popular tourist attraction, Underwater World. Thin central location combined with the affordable rates and friendly service is what makes these Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments the most sought after holiday destination on the Sunshine Coast.
Address : 137 The Esplanade, Mooloolaba, Queensland, 4557
Beach Club Resort Mooloolaba
The Beach Club Resort Mooloolaba has on offer very affordable apartment accommodation in the form of fully self-contained and luxuriously furnished one bedroom apartments that have all of the facilities to make you feel at home and have you coming back again and again. For the enjoyment of all holiday makers the Beach Club Resort in Mooloolaba has a large heated swimming pool, barbecue facilities, gymnasium, sauna and resort shop. Also on the roof of the complex there is a large sundeck with spa, plunge pool and more barbecue facilities.
Address : 3 Meta Street, Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Aegean Apartments Mooloolaba
The Aegean Apartments is an affordable holiday accommodation complex in Mooloolaba on the Queensland Sunshine Coast. It is a modern five storey complex that offers travellers the choice of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and penthouses with private balconies or private rooftop terraces. The Aegean Apartments also features an array of recreational facilities including a heated lap pool and spa, covered poolside BBQ, undercover security car parking, elevator access to all levels and luxury penthouse apartments with rooftop spas and BBQ facilities.
Address : 14 River Esplanade, Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Bellardoo Holiday Apartments
Mooloolaba is well-known for it's beautiful beach and the Bellardoo Holiday Apartments are ideally placed directly opposite from it. At the Bellardoo Holiday Apartments you will find an array of one, two & three bedroom fully self-contained apartments, most of those on the 1st & 2nd floors and have wonderful ocean views. The Sunshine Coast is surrounded by numerous attractions and all of them are within easy reach from the Bellardoo Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments.
Address : Cnr Meta Street and The Esplanade , Mooloolaba Qld 4557
Map of Mooloolaba Accommodation Options
Activities & Tourist Attractions in Mooloolaba
- A unique way to spend a relaxing afternoon or evening in Mooloolaba is to charter a boat from the marina and cruise the canals viewing the multi-million dollar homes that are scattered along these picturesque waterways. Alternatively you can take the boat and go fishing for any number of different fish, watch the whales migrate or simply take in the sunset on a romantic evening cruise.
- One of the Sunshine Coast's most popular tourist attractions is Underwater World, which is perfectly situated at the southern end of the Mooloolaba Esplanade. Here you will discover plenty of amazing marine life exhibits and unique animal presentations that will keep people of all ages entertained. Some of the main attractions at Underwater World include the Bay of Rays, Turtle Temple, Coral Cove, Seal Experiences, Shark Dive Xtreme and Shark Shipwreck where you can come face-to-face with the fearsome underwater creatures.
- If you are looking for some excitement whilst staying on the Sunshine Coast then head down to the famous Australia Zoo. This popular zoo and conservation area is a great place to see some truly incredible animals such as tigers, crocodiles, cheetahs, dingoes, echidnas, Tasmanian devils, wombats, zebras, various birds, snakes and other reptiles. There are also plenty of interactive encounters including the opportunity for you to cuddle a koala, hand-feed the kangaroos, walk with a Sumatran tiger and watch crocodiles jumping from the water to get their lunch.
- If you are interested in golf then you should play a round of golf at the nearby Headland Golf Club during your stay in Mooloolaba. This beautiful 9 hole golf club is is a great place to spend an afternoon or alternatively you can take a longer drive and play any number of other championship style golf courses.
Shopping Centres & Sporting Facilities in Mooloolaba
- The main shopping strip in Mooloolaba is located along The Esplanade and provides a number of shops surrounded by an array of quality restuarants and cosmopolitan outdoor cafes. One of the best things about The Esplanade shopping strip is that it is centrally located within easy walking distance from all of the holiday apartment accommodation in Mooloolaba.
- Located just a short drive away from Mooloolaba is the main Sunshine Coast shopping centre known as Sunshine Plaza. This extensive shopping centre is open 7 days a week and has lots of car parking and a wide selection of stores selling everything under the sun including designer fashions, souvenirs, unique gifts, homewares, swimwear, shoes, clothing, electrical goods and jewellery. The Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre also features a number of places where you can pamper yourself or enjoy a bite to eat and refreshing drink.
- At the Mooloolaba Wharf there is a Twilight Community Market held every Friday afternoon. This unique market is a great place for retail therapy and has a wide selection of children's clothing, surf equipment, arts and crafts, jewellery, homewares and much more. The Mooloolaba Market is not only a great place to find a bargain but also is a relaxing way to spend a Friday afternoon on the Sunshine Coast.
- If you are staying in Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast and you want to keep fit during your holiday then you should go to the Ballinger Park Sports Complex. This sporting area is on Ballinger Road just a short drive from the city centre of Mooloolaba and features lots of sporting fields for a range of different sports including cricket, rugby, soccer and hockey. It also has a number of tennis courts, archery facilities and even a swimming pool.